Throughout the course, you will find several types of communication tools:
- News and Announcements
- Module Help Forums
- Open Social Forum
- Procomún Community
- Twitter: Communication will be carried out using the hashtag #Storytelling_INTEF . A widget showing the latest tweets will be displayed at the bottom right corner of the main page.
- News and announcements, where the teaching staff will post new information and alerts about the course.
- In order to communicate with the teaching staff or with fellow classmates about course content or any other interesting topic for all you can use:
- Open Social Forum: we will use this forum to share stories, tips, resources and interact with your fellow classmates.
- Module Help Forums, where we will post questions or problems about the discussed contents for the various modules. You can post answers or solutions to your peers' questions and help each other this way.
- Messages: instant messaging is a tool that allows you to get in touch with other participants privately. You may know who is online by having a look at Online users. We recommend that you only use this tool to get in touch with your online instructor if absolutely necessary and encourage you to take active part in the corresponding help forums. It is much more enriching for all.