4.3. Your Final Project step by step
Before exiting this module, you must pin your learning evidences to your personal e-portfolio at Pinterest:
- a selection of your work, to your "e-portfolio" board
- favourite tools and resources for the module, to your "toolbox" board
- a reflection for the pins, at the comments field of every pin.
You will be expected to update your e-portfolio now, and at the end of each module until the course is completed. So, go to Pinterest and update your single personal board for your e-portfolio.
Please, take into account the tips below when at Pinterest:
- Pin your favourite tools: Include the URLs of the tools you liked discovering the most during the module. Add the tool's name in the text box below and describe the tool’s features.
- Pin your favorite resources: Include the URL of the resource you liked discovering the most during the module. Add the resource's name in the text box and briefly describe the resource's contents.
- Pin the activity URL: Include the url of the activity you completed and want to showcase. Add the name of the task in the text box below and describe what you learned about the topic and how you will apply this to your teaching context. State your opinions about the ideas in the readings. Reflect on the activities you completed and how you will integrate these tasks with learners.
At the end of the course, you will present these reflections and your work in a multimedia presentation.
Remember you can follow the Pinterest Course Boards: Digital Storytelling for Teachers INTEF if you have not done so yet, in order see the best pieces of work showcased as well as previous editions materials.
Thinking ahead for the final project
In this course you will learn about ways teachers use a variety of DST tools and apps for teaching and learning in their classrooms, and you will review and share many digital storytelling tools with your peers. In the Final Project you will have an opportunity to try one of these tools in your classroom by creating a Mini-Action Research Project.
Remember that you will only conduct a very small action research study - one that you can finish in a week. For your final project, you will reflect on an instructional problem in your classroom or in your teaching experiences. You will then develop a potential solution using a DST tool or app. You could choose a tool you reviewed in the previous weeks, one you learned about in Twitter or in the course forums, or even one you discovered while working on the missions. Learn more about the Final Project.
Click below on the Add submission button; write the URL of your Pinterest board and the URL of your Twitter user. Then click Save and View so that your contribution is recorded. Once registered, you can modify at any time by clicking on Edit my submission, until you send it for grading by clicking on Submit assignment.
Your instructor will verify that you have completed this task adequately: Pinterest board and dissemination on Twitter.