ePortfolio Reflection Presentation (Final Project)
For the final project, you will be turning in the ePortfolio you have been updating throughout the course, that is your full personal Pinterest board. You will also deliver a multimedia presentation in which you describe your learning journey throughout this course and show us the various contents within your learning portfolio that document that journey.
To accomplish this task:
1st Choose any of the following presentation tools listed below to create your presentation:
- Present.me - use video to narrate a slideshow
- BrainShark - audio to narrate a slideshow
- VoiceThread - multimedia shows you can add video or audio commentary to
- Capzles -looks like a timeline. Add video, pdfs, etc.
- Prezi- multimedia presentation tool that embeds video with cool transitions
2nd With this presentation tool, create your presentation and include the following:
- the url of your ongoing ePortfolio reflection, that is, your Pinterest board.
- Screenshots of the stories, tasks, and other materials that are mentioned and included in your ePortfolio reflection.
- Audio or video commentary.
Your audio or video narration must include the following:
- the task you enjoyed the most out of the entire course and why you enjoyed it,
- your favorite tool/app you learnt about, why you believe this a great learning tool, and specific ways you can teach with it,
- one key idea you took away from each of the 5 module topics (you will have 5 ideas total) that changed your perspective (Digital Literacy/Citizenship/Safety, Sharing Stories Through Comics, Video Storytelling, Collaborative Storytelling, and Storytelling with Mobile Devices),
- how you will apply what you learned in each module to your teaching practice (you will explain this for each of the 5 module topics).
3rd When your presentation is completed, please submit it by following these instructions:
- Click the button below labeled Add a new discussion topic.
- In the Subject, include your first and last name's ePortfolio Reflection Presentation: Name of Project. For example, if Jane Doe created her Final Project, she would write in the Subject line Jane Doe's Final Project Presentation.
- In the Message,
- include a link to your presentation and the main location of the final project.
- If you have a video, slideshow, book, or other multimedia, you will have to embed your story. Embed the story by copying/pasting the embed code, which you get from the web tool. Then click on HTML and paste that code. Make sure to click Update to make sure the story embeds.
- Click Post to Forum so that your story is recorded. Check to see that your submission is posted to the forum.
4th Do not forget to tweet your presentation and your pins. Use the course hashtag, #storytelling_INTEF.
The instructor will verify that you have completed your presentation and posted the link in the forum. The e-Portfolio Final Project Presentacion rubric will be used for assessment. All your final presentations will be collected in a common final Pinterest board.